Please note that the first soccer practice has been moved to Wednesday 9/5 to accommodate families who have not had a chance to register. Details below.
It’s a great time to be a Wildcat!
All students planning to participate in the Wildcat Athletic Program at White River Valley this year can visit GoMyReg.com, our link listed below, to register. Login information will remain the same for those who already have an account.
Please be sure to complete every section of the registration prior to the first day of practice. Physical expiration dates will stay in the system but insurance information will need to be updated.
- Register for ALL sports you wish to participate in
- Registering for a sport does not mean you have to participate in that sport, it just means you can join if you choose.
- Approximate numbers help determine how many teams may be needed prior to the season starting.
- Upload completed Well Exam – Sports Participation Clearance Form (physical)
- At this time, the Well Exam physicals are valid for two calendar years.
- Please double check the expiration date of your last Wellness Exam to determine whether you need to schedule one during the academic year.
- All dates can be found within your account on GoMyReg.com
- Upload confirmation of insurance
Reminder: athletes will not be allowed to participate until all paperwork is complete.
- The Wellness Exam and Physical forms can be found at:
FOR SPORTS REGISTRATION, PLEASE VISIT:
Middle School Boys and Girls Soccer
FIRST PRACTICE UPDATED: Wednesday 9/5, 3:30pm meeting at Bethel Campus Gymnasium, practice to follow at Bethel Campus Athletic fields; first game Monday 9/17
Shannon Palone, Cross Country Head Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact your coach if you have questions about practice times or locations.
Directions to Game Locations