HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELOR
Mrs. Nicole LaMothe
(802) 234 – 9966 ext. 204
Flexible Pathways (Act 77)
Dual Enrollment (College Courses)
VAST (Vermont Academy of Science and Technology)
Act 129: School Choice
Student Internships (On or Off Campus): Please read the description in the handbook.
RTCC (Randolph Technical Career Center)
College Application Documents
Month-to-Month Jr-Sr Calendar
Parent Transcript Request Form
Student Reported Activities Sheet
Request for Recommendation
Questions for College Representatives
Build A College List
College Interview Prep Sheet
Tips for the College Application Essay
College Application Organizer
Whitcomb offers the PSAT/NMSQT to 10th-11th graders every October at no cost.
The Pre-ACT is also available upon request.
Accuplacer – Placement exam for taking college-level courses in the Vermont State College System – offered at Whitcomb.
Advanced Placement (AP) Exams – administration of specific exams is available to students who are appropriately prepared by advanced coursework or AP Courses.
Student Support Plans
Please contact either school counselor regarding any questions or concerns with the following:
- EST Plans (Educational Support Team)
- IEP (Individual Education Plans)
- 504 (Disability Support Plans)
- CSP (Coordinated Services Planning)
- PLP (Personalized Learning Plans)
- Clara Martin Center
- VSAC (Vermont Student Assistance Corporation)
- Act 176 – High School Completion Program
- AOE PBGR’s (Proficiency – Based Graduation Requirements)
- Community Service (On or Off Campus): Please read the description in the handbook.
- Whitcomb 4 Year Plan